Casual reminder that in one of Leonardo da Vinci’s many notebooks containing innumerable artistic and scientific sketches and notes of incomprehensible important, there is a sketch of two penises with legs and tails walking towards a crudely drawn anus.
The sketch was most likely done by Leonardo’s apprentice Salai, who was not only very likely one of Leonardo’s lovers, but who was also infamously mischievous. Better yet, the anus is literally labeled “Salai.”
So either Salai drew these while Leonardo wasn’t looking just to annoy his boyfriend, or Leonardo himself put actual time and energy into drawing these. Either way, the human race is truly blessed to have made such a discovery.
There are dick drawings like the ones you see on desks in school in Leonardo da Vinci’s notebooks. Please cherish this information.
In the midst of exploring Renaissance Italy history for reasons, I have found a wonder.
I dunno, man, I fit both those categories and I gotta say I feel pretty fucking accepted here, so…
…it’s because …
…you’re taking someone’s venting …
…about the horrific things that white and/or cis people in general do …
…and instead of analyzing and adjusting your own behavior …
…to make sure you don’t contribute …
…and calling out other white and/or cis people who contribute …
…you’re making it all about you?
STOP IT STOP IT NOW THIS IS SO VERY WRONG
this is beautiful
I LOVE IT
I didn’t feel comfortable invading the Sexy Pagan Friday tag cause I’m not a pagan. So, why not make another one? Pagans that are witches are totally welcome to join in! Take photos of yourself, post, do the thing. It will be fun.
*Wicked as in awesome. Or, you know, just wicked. It’s up to you.
All the etsy shops I want to order from don’t accept etsy gift cards. *cries*
The young lady that was shot in the head by a police officer is still waiting to be interviewed by the police department
(they’ve edited the articles to take out the white part and that she was killed hehehe)
Residents knew it was BS.
Turns out Mya was shot by a police officer. The department forced surgeons to take the bullet out and took the bullet for “Ballistics”
Over a week later, she still has yet to be contacted by the department
Do not let her story go ignored
What they won’t show you on CNN tonight: Ferguson residents line a parade of roses down W Florissant, leading to where Mike Brown was taken from this world. #staywoke #powerful #insolidarity
It’s been over a year since my last giveaway, so I think it’s about time for me to host another :) Click the images for a larger view.
- Silver crescent moon necklace with an amethyst crystal briolette
- Blue flash labradorite pendant, handmade by me (chain included)
- Rose quartz heart
- Midnight goldstone star
- Raw celestite crystal
- Raw green calcite
- Tumbled amethyst
- Tumbled moonstone
- One antique key from this lot: (see photo)
- Corked glass bottle containing mixed gems (amethyst, carnelian, red garnet, sodalite, and quartz)
Rules and Qualification:
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway, that’s it!
- Likes do not count, though it’s fine to like this to bookmark the post.
- Please be courteous — don’t spam reblog. This will disqualify you.
- Deleting or altering the text of this post will disqualify you.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter, as per tumblr guidlines.
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you, if you win.
- You must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner shall be chosen.
- So I know that you’ve read these rules clearly, tag this post with “magicbunnies” when you reblog it.
- You don’t have to follow me, though it’s appreciated if you like my blog!
- This giveaway ends on Friday August 22nd, 2014 at 11 pm EST.
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org for fairness — I will keep very close track of the notes.
- The worth of this giveaway is about $55 USD.
- I will pay for shipping expenses, including international shipping.
- It’s okay to reblog this post more than once, but like I said, please don’t spam.
- I’ll likely be including some surprise goodies as ideas come to me.
- All of the crystals featured are natural and untreated, besides the sparkly goldstone.
- Do you like the jewelry featured? You can view more of my work at my shop.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck and take care!
this ends tonight and I’ll be including some surprise goodies! get your reblogs in :)
If you’re reading this, chances are very high that your home has at least one — and maybe more! — magic appliance that produces clean water suitable for drinking. That’s one reason to avoid paying for bottled water.
Another reason? There’s a good chance the water you’re buying at the supermarket was bottled in California, a state currently enduring a severe drought.
(Images via MotherJones)
i don’t know about you, but i grew up seeing mostly white dolls that looked nothing like me. in fact, even the few black dolls i saw looked nothing like me. they had super straight hair, and sometimes blue or green eyes. where was the barbie doll with brown eyes and beautiful curly, kinky hair?
well now, i found a DIY tutorial that allows you to make even the doll with the finest hair, look a little more like you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A doll
- End papers (sold at beauty supply shops)
- Pipe cleaners
- Boiling water
Note about end papers: If you start with a doll that has long hair and you plan to make a style similar to the style shown in my picture, you won’t need end papers, they’re optional. But if you start with a doll that has shorter hair and don’t plan to cut it any further, end papers will be essential.
1. Cut pipe cleaners into two-inch pieces and bend each one in half. They will look like little “V” shapes.
2. Section off a piece of hair and twist it into a tight spiral. The smaller the sections, the tighter the curls will be.
3. Wrap the spiral in an end paper (optional)
4. Place a pipe cleaner onto the scalp and pull the twisted section into the crook of the pipe cleaner. Be sure to keep the hair spiraled tightly as you zig-zag it.
5. When you finish zig-zagging each section, twist the pipe cleaner ends around each other to lock everything into place.
fully wrapped head
6. Once you have all the sections in pipe cleaners, dip the head in boiling water for the count of ten.
7. Wait for the head to cool – usually a few hours, but overnight is best. Rinse in cold water and place doll in freezer if you want to speed things up.
8. Take the pipe cleaners out.
9. If you have length to spare, trim each section to get rid of straight ends or strays.
feel free to leave it like this, or pick it out and make your doll’s fro as big as you desire. i don’t know about you, but i’m definitely going to be doing a few of these for my little cousin, who is currently very insecure about her own beautiful curly hair.
YOU ARE A HERO! Oh, God, I’m crying a little now. I needed this so BADLY when I was a little girl! *reblogs like a reblogging thing*
OH MY GOD